Today New York City Psychic Betsy LeFae interviews Kareen Walsh.
Here is some of what you’ll find out in today’s episode:
- Are all leaders in the C-suite narcissists?
- What makes C-suite folks different then other people?
- The number one difficulty C-suite executives have is what almost everyone struggles with (maybe you as well).
- What to focus on instead of the outcome to achieve success in anything.
- What it means to be a “conduit” for clients, and what it requires.
- What survival mode has to do with intuition.
- What Kareen is building to create an alternative to the lack of control we have on Social Media.
- And, of course, what happened to Kareen when she didn’t trust her intuition, and an amazing story of what she accomplished when she did.
Grab Your Gift from Kareen:
Sign up for the free Masterclass Intuition 101: How to Trust Yourself in Uncertain Times here:
To get your free session and sign up for Maya Diamond’s program, go here:
(Make sure you mention this podcast to get your free 60 minute one-on-one bonus session with Maya via zoom, worth $500!)
Follow us on Instagram: @howtotrustyourintuition https://www.instagram.com/howtotrustyourintuition/
Ready to learn how to trust yourself even in uncertain times?
Click here to take the FREE Trust Yourself Masterclass.
If you don’t trust yourself, who will?
Our guest today is Karren Walsh, the real-life Wendy Rhodes from Billions – and Executive Coach for peeps in the C-suite.
Kareen has mastered integrating her heart of service, healer training, and business savvy to assist entrepreneurs and C-suite leaders of any industry in aligning what they love with what they do every single day.