Today New York City Psychic Betsy LeFae interviews Martina Fink.
Here is some of what you’ll find in today’s episode:
- How to Trust Your INtuition and stay the course when you hit a “lull”
- “Work, sleep, repeat:” How to break free of the exhausting perpetual busy-ness cycle
- How to treat yourself kindly when you fall short of your goals
- Martina describes how she chose a life of creativity after years in the corporate world
- How to start “following joy,” no matter where it leads
- New York City Psychic, Betsy LeFae describes how she helps her students break free of “shoulds” and follow their bliss
- How to let go of guilt and feel truly deserving of your success
- How to recover (and benefit!) from failure
- Conned: Martina and Betsy share their personal experiences with charlatan self-help gurus and the lessons learned
- How to Trust Your INtuition and determine when an opportunity is too good to be true
To get your free session and sign up for Maya Diamond’s program, go here:
(Make sure you mention this podcast to get your free 60-minute one-on-one bonus session with Maya via zoom, worth $500!)
Follow us on Instagram: @howtotrustyourintuition https://www.instagram.com/howtotrustyourintuition/
Ready to learn how to trust yourself even in uncertain times?
Click here to take the FREE Trust Yourself Masterclass.
If you don’t trust yourself, who will?
Martina Fink is a certified Holistic Health & Beauty Coach and hosts The Glow Life Podcast. She helps high-achieving professional women and entrepreneurs overcome overwhelm, trust their intuition, and feel great in their bodies, so they can find emotional peace, have a life outside of work that they love, and glow from the inside out.